‘Prevention is better than cure, so if you know what might be causing your skin outbreak, you will be able to prevent it from happening.’
Hey lovelies, as humans, we all have skin outbreaks at times. Sometimes this happens naturally because of hormonal change and sometimes, it is caused by other factors which will be listed and discussed in this post. Acknowledging that these things will cause you to have spots are very important because it will help you prevent having spots or to get rid of your exiting spots.
Having spots during your period is natural and I don’t think you can do anything about this as they will naturally disappear anyways.
Here are the top 5 things that might be causing your outbreak and how you can prevent them.
1. Not having a regular period: this wi mess up your hormonal system which sometimes causes skin outbreak, weight gain or weight loss.
Make sure you are having your regular period. If you are not, contact your doctor to advice you on how you can restore your PH balance.
2. Your diet: your diet has a very huge impact on your skin, as the saying goes ‘you are what you eat.’ Yes this is very true is what you eat will normal show on your skin.
Try to eat healthy meals, eat lots of fruits and drink lots of water.
3. Sweat: yes I didn’t believe this at 1st but this is true. We normally think that sweating helps us have a clearer skin: this is true but you can only achieve a clearer skin when you do the right thing otherwise, you will just be building pores
Make sure you wash your face immediately after exercise and ensure you dry your face using a clean towel or wipes whilst working out.
4. Touching your face: touching your face with dirty hands will definitely attract bacterias to your face which will make you have spots/unwanted black heads.
Wash your hand before you touch your face. What I do, I normally have baby wipes in my bag to clean my hands as often as I can. I also avoid touching my face more like when I’m outside my house and I just don’t let other people touch my face.
5. Dirty pillow/towel: these will cause irritation of the skin which leads to skin out break.
Wash your pillow case and towel every 2-3 days.
I hope this helps and follow the rules :). I have done a lot of blog posts on how you can look after your skin. You can always go back to those posts to learn how you can clean, exfoliate and mask your face by using the products in your kitchen.
Please leave a comment below if you would like me to talk about anything else.
Follow me on:
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at email@example.com
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interest posts :).