Hey lovelies, I always go for the natural makeup look as I don’t like colours on my face.
Here are the products I use on a daily basis.
1. Johnson baby powder £1: I use this product as a primer and as a shine control.
2. Giorgio Armani liquid foundation £35: I really like this foundation because it gives me the natural look and it lasts longer on my face.
3. Mac concealer £15: I use this to define my eyebrows and to highlight under my eye, upper lip and nose area.
4. Mac foundation fix £21.50: I use this to set in my makeup and it’s used all over my face using a foundation brush.
5. Sleek press powder £4.99: I use this to contour my face and to even my skin out.
1. I normally go for a nude lipstick and a brown lip liner.
2. I sometimes use mascara or eyeliner depending on my time scale and where I’m going.
3. I don’t really need to use much makeup because I have an even skin tone and a sport less face.
To make your makeup last longer, I will advice you to look after your actual skin in a way that you wouldn’t have to use much makeup.
If you would like to see a post on how I apply these products on my face, please leave a comment below.
For more makeup post, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings, please email me at email@example.com
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).