Dating can be a very fun troubled interesting learning experience.
Today, we are going to talk about the top 6 men that you should avoid, I mean just run, runnnnnn.
As a woman, all kinds of men would be attracted to you but it is your job to be able to identify who your King is.
Even though the heart want what it wants, but our brains for sure knows better. This is why I’m going to share my brain juice with you lovelies based on research and my personal experiences.
The struggle to find love amongst these frogs is real, it’s frustrating, it’s draining etc. This makes us want to over look certain qualities in order to end the search.
Below are the red flags you should never settle for:
- The ones that act as if they have your interest: I call them the yes men. They don’t have much to offer you apart from pain and taking your little coin. They will say things like, you are the most beautiful woman ever. I like you because you are so independent. Did I mention to run earlier on? I mean just run as soon as that word (independent) comes out of their mouth, they have nothing in this World to offer you, you are better off with your girlfriends.
- The ones that talk negatively about their ex’s: I call them 007 losers, these type of guys will tell you everything that their ex did wrong, they will not for once mentioned what they did wrong. You just can’t be with them, start moving and leave them to solve their equation.
- The you want to come mine ones: I don’t even have a name for these ones, but if you do, drop it in the comment section below. Oh I found a name, they are called ‘The indirect I just want some pussy juice’ lol. My sister!!!!! just leave, why would you want to even sleep with a guy that can’t offer you a McDonald’s date as a sign of respect? He will just leave you to buy baby diapers on your ones if anything was to happen. Please don’t associate yourself with these kind of guys.
- Older guys (over age 30) that still don’t have a life purpose: the lost ones I call them. I mean this is the top age where people begin to find ways to settle down and have their own family. Unless you want to wait for another 10 years to be living your best possible life, then runnnnn.
- The ones that don’t help you solve situations and are stingy towards you: I call them the weak men. My accountant once said to me ‘if a man likes you, they will want to see you happy and be the best version of yourself, so if a man is stingy towards you, forget them because their heart is not with you.’ Think about it, when you love and care about someone, you want to make sure that their life is running smoothly, basically, you just want to see them happy. So if you discuss an issue with a guy and they don’t follow up or help you solve the issue, delete them from your life.
- The ones that tells you about all the money they have in this World on your 1st date: I call them the broke and insecure ones. They just gonna leave you hoping, you will never see the money or material things they always talk about with your 2 eyes. You want to deal with someone real not a wannabe, you are better off with the Church boy.
My sister, shine your eyes, you deserve better and that is what you will get.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this, if you have an idea of other types of men to avoid, please comment below.
Thank you very much for always showing me so much love.
Follow me on:
For business bookings, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).