At those times when your life feels out of control, tell yourself: ‘I control my choices, and the choices I make will decide my future!’ – Katie Piper
YOU CAN MAKE THE BEST CHOICE TODAY BY STARTING AN HEALTHY DIET
Tonight’s dinner idea: fresh haddock and stir fried egg noodles.
Here is the recipe:
1 fresh Haddock
1 aromatic stir fried mixed veg
Fine egg cooked noodles
2 table spoon of olive oil
2 gloves of garlic (diced)
1/2 chilli pepper (chopped)
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Place a big enough frying pan on a low heat stove.
2. Add 2 table spoon of olive oil in the pot and allow it to heat for about a minute.
3. Add your aromatic stir fried mixed veg in the pot, season to taste with the above seasons and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes on low heat.
4. Remove the haddock from it’s packaging, wash add it into a pot with a table spoon of olive oil, season and allow it to cook slowly about 5 minutes. Make sure you turn it around for the other side to cook too.
5. The noodles was already cooked so I just had to hit it up in a frying pan for 2-3 mins.
6. Taste to make sure everything is cooked. Serve in a nice crystal plate with candle lights :).
This is how they individually look in the pot:
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at email@example.com
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).