Sizzling asparagus and fresh salmon
Repeat this affirmation to yourself: ‘I am important and I will take good care of my mind, my body and my soul. If I look after myself as I should, I will open the door to a healthy and happy life.’
Sizzling asparagus and fresh salmon: this will only take 10 mins of cooking time :).
1/2 a bundle of asparagus
2 gloves of garlic (sliced)
2 small tomatoes (sliced)
1/2 chilli pepper (chopped)
2 tablespoon of olive oil
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Place a frying pan on a low heat stove.
2. Add 2 table spoon of olive oil in the pot and allow it to heat for about a minute.
3. Add the sliced garlic, tomatoes, chilli pepper and season to taste with the above seasons and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes on low heat. Add the asparagus after 5 mins because you don’t want it to over cook.
4. Remove the salmon from it’s packaging, wash. By making a space in the middle of the pot in which your vegetables are being cooked, add the salmon and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes. Make sure you turn it around for the other side to cook too.
6. Taste to make sure everything is cooked. Serve in a nice crystal plate with candle lights :).
7. This can be eaten by itself or served with boiled baby potatoes, pasta, rice, couscous or bulgur.
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at email@example.com
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).