‘The food you eat and knowing the ingredients in it, is very important.’
Simple homemade salmon vegetables and beans sprouts:
1 small onion (sliced)
2 table spoon of olive oil
2 gloves of garlic (diced)
1/2 sweet green pepper
1/2 big tomato (sliced)
1/2 chilli pepper (chopped)
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Place a frying pan on a low heat stove.
2. Add 2 table spoon of olive oil in the pot and allow it to heat for about a minute.
3. Add your mixed veg in the pot, season to taste with the above seasons and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes on low heat.
4. Remove the salmon from it’s packaging, wash add it into the same pot you are cooking the vegetables in and allow it to cook slowly about 5 minutes. Make sure you turn it around for the other side to cook too.
5. Add the beans sprouts and allow it to cook for about 2mins.
6. Taste to make sure everything is cooked. Serve in a nice crystal plate with candle lights :).
Here are some pictures of the process:
All the vegetables in the frying pan before the salmon was added in.
Salmon added to the vegetables
After the salmon has was turned over for the other side to cook and basically the end product 🙂
For more recipes, follow me on:
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).