Hey lovelies, this soup is very ideal for the change of weather and for anyone suffering from hay fever or flu.
The soup tastes delicious. You don’t have to be a kitchen expect as the soup is very quick and easy to cook. I believe it’s so easy and straight forward that even a 10 years old can cook it hahaha.
Before I prolong, I would like to share with you a little inspiring note to keep you going in the kitchen or whilst having your soup :):
‘Life gives you a fresh start, every moment you wish to start: don’t let anything hold you back from starting what your heart desires today.’
Let’s get you started……..
Scotch bonnet pepper (chopped)
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
1/2 table spoon Tonbi/lime
1. Slice the onion, tomatoes, pepper and put it into a sauce pan.
2. Place the sauce pan on a stove on high heat, add 2 table spoon of vegetable oil, 3 cups of water, 2 Maggie cubes and allow it to cook for 10 minutes mixing it occasionally.
3. Precook the noodles for about 3 minutes in a different sauce pan and add it into the soup.
4. Add your seasons to the soup and allow it to cook for 5 minutes making sure you mix it occasionally.
5. Add the prawns to the rest of the ingredients and allow it to cook in for about 3 minutes. I put the prawns last because it was already cooked and peeled when I bought it, so I didn’t want it to over cook.
6. Add the Tonbi/lime. Taste to make sure everything is cooked and you have the taste is great. You can always add more seasons to ensure you get the right taste.
7.Allow it to cool down for about 3 minute and serve in a nice crystal bowl :).
The soup is ready for you to indulge init, enjoy the goodness 🙂
I hope you found this recipe helpful. Please tag me on the pictures of your soups :).
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks stay positive and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).