‘YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT BECAUSE AN HEALTHY MIND EQUALS AN HEALTHY BODY’
It’s all about HEALTHY food: Fresh haddock with fresh jumbo tomatoes recipe:
This is a very quick process as it took me 10 mins to cook a meal. You will have to count the cleaning and eating time separately hahaha.
1 fresh Haddock
1 fresh jumbo tomatoes (sliced)
2 table spoon of olive oil
3 gloves of garlic (sliced into two parts)
1/2 chilli pepper (chopped)
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Place a big enough frying pan on a low heat stove.
2. Add 2 table spoon of olive oil in the pot and allow it to heat for about a minute.
3. Add your vegetables (tomatoes, galic and chilli pepper) in the pot with the seasons and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes on low heat.
4. Remove the haddock from it’s packaging, wash, add it into the pot and allow it to cook with the rest of the vegetables for about 5 minutes.
5. Taste to make sure everything is cooked and serve. It can be served it boiled rice, beans sprouts, noodles, couscous, bulgur or anything you like.
Here are some picture of the process incase you don’t like reading lol:
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at email@example.com
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).