‘Cooking healthy food comes so easy to me. It is magical :).’
Delicious fresh salmon vegetable pasta: this will only take 10 mins of cooking time :).
1/2 small onion (sliced)
2 table spoon of olive oil
2 gloves of garlic
2 small tomatoes (sliced)
1/2 chilli pepper (chopped)
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Place a frying pan on a low heat stove.
2. Add 2 table spoon of olive oil in the pot and allow it to heat for about a minute.
3. Add the sliced onions, chilli pepper, whole glove garlic, tomatoes, season to taste with the above seasons and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes on low heat. Add the baby corns after 5 mins.
4. Remove the salmon from it’s packaging, wash. By making a space in the middle of the pot in which your vegetables are being cooked, add the salmon and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes. Make sure you turn it around for the other side to cook too.
5. Remove the pasta from the packaging, pour 2 glass of pasta into a saucepan, add boiling water, a table spoon if oil, sal into it and
6. Taste to make sure everything is cooked. Serve in a nice crystal plate with candle lights :).
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at email@example.com
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).