Baby potatoes and fresh salmon with a dash of spinach cooked in lime sauce
Hey lovelies, this will only take 10 mins of cooking time, enjoy :).
Baby potatoes (cut into halves)
A handful of spinach
1/2 chilli pepper (chopped)
1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Place a frying pan on a low heat stove.
2. Add 1 table spoon of olive oil in the pot and allow it to heat for about a minute.
3. Remove the salmon from it’s packaging, wash, place into the frying pan and season to taste with the above seasons.
4. Allow it to cook for about 5 minute, squeeze the lime into it and add a handful of spinach. Allow it to cook for about 2 minute on a very low heat.
7. Wash the potatoes, cut them into halves and boil in a saucepan for about 7 minutes (just make sure it’s cooked lol).
8. Remove from the stove and drain the water. Add into the frying pan containing the salmon sauce and allow it to cook for 3 minute.
9. Taste to make sure everything is cooked. Serve in a nice crystal plate with candle lights :).
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).