Hey lovelies, this meal was supper delicious, I absolutely loved it and I shall repeat the recipe soon :).
‘To see the benefit of healthy eating, you have to make it a life style and not an hobby.’
Today, I’m going to show you how to prepare mange tout and fresh salmon with egg noodles.
1/2 chilli pepper (chopped)
2 small tomatoes
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Sea salt (to taste)
2 table spoon of Soya sauce
1. Place a frying pan on a low heat stove.
2. Add 1 table spoon of olive oil in the pot and allow it to heat for about a minute.
3. Remove the salmon from it’s packaging, wash, place into the frying pan, add sliced onion, chilli pepper and season to taste with the above seasons.
4. Allow it to cook for about 5 minute turning it over approx every 2 minute and add a handful of Mange Tout, courgette and tomatoes into it. Allow it to cook for about 5 minute on a very low heat.
7. Add boiled noodles into the pan, mixed together and allow it to cook for about 2 minute.
8. Taste to make sure everything is cooked. Serve in a nice crystal plate with candle lights :).
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at email@example.com
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interest posts :).