‘Let’s express joy when we are happy. We need to defeat cynicism and irony – Paulo Coelho’
Hey lovelies, spring is officially here (dances and smiles). Spring is all about bright cours and fresh food. I am enjoying the lovely weather and I took it as an opportunity to create something fresh and colourful. Yellow is one of my favourite colours, so I thought I had create something with a hint yellow :).
Here is the delicious ingredients and a step by step guide of how you can achieve this Healthy Salmon Yellow Pepper Stew and White Rice meal:
1 Whole fresh yellow sweet pepper (chopped)
1 small onion (sliced)
2 table spoon of olive oil
2 fresh tomatoes (sliced)
1/2 chilli pepper (chopped)
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Place a clean frying pan on a low heat stove.
2. Add 2 table spoon of olive oil in the pan and allow it to heat for about a minute.
3. Add your chopped sweet peppers, sliced onions, tomatoes, chilli pepper, season to taste with the above seasons and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes on low heat mixing it occasionally.
4. Make a space in the middle of the pot with the vegetables, wash the Salmon add it into the pan and allow it to cook slowly for about 5 minutes. Make sure you turn it around for the other side to cook too after 2 minutes.
5. Cook the rice in a seperate pot. The rice takes about 10 minutes to cook. (I can do a tutorial on how to cook rice if you want me to, so just drop a comment below.
6. Taste to make sure everything is cooked. Serve in a nice crystal plate with candle lights if you wish :).
Boom the food is ready for you to indulge in :):
Please send me a picture of your delicious plate.
I hope this recipe was easy as you expected it to be :). Your feedback are always welcome.
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at email@example.com
Thanks and stay tuneddd for more interest posts :).