Helloooo, well basically, everything I clean my face with can be found in the kitchen. I only clean my face with things I can eat. I don’t wash my face with soap or any chemical.
Yes I can proudly say my face is flawless and looks great without makeup :).
1. If I’ve got makeup on, I remove it by using cotton pads and olive oil. I repeat this process until all the makeup comes off and the cotton pad is clear again.
2. After cleaning my face with the olive oil and cotton pad, I rub 1/2 lemon/lime to my face for about 4-5 minutes.
3. Without washing off the lime/lemon off my face, I rub honey all over my face and let it dry for about 5 minutes.
4. I use luke or cold water to wash my face to remove the lime and honey from my face, towel dry and moisturise my face lightly with an olive oil or Shea butter.
You can do this at night before you go bed or in the morning. I normally do mine before I go bed because I have more time in the evening during the week and in the morning on wk ends.
Your face should be totally clean and feeling fresh at the end of this process :).
1. Always make sure you clean your face before going to bed.
2. Eat healthy and fresh, because what you eat will reflect on your skin.
4. Avoid being in stress if you can.
5. If I’m feeling lazy to go through this process, I use Huges or Johnson baby wipes to clean my face.
You can also send requests of post you will want to see and I will try my best to write on them.
For more recipes, follow me on: Instagram: @lizzylozzo
For business bookings/ catering service, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this helps and stay tuneddd for more interesting posts :).